Avery Todd/Re..My Post

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 21:53:34 -0700

Avery,
Thank you for the response! I accept your reason for not working on Square
Grands. That is where you chose to take your career. I'm fine with that.
What I can't stand, is your propensity for quickly jumping in with a slur, a
slam, etc., when ever Square Grands are mentioned. To me, it's as if someone
waved a Red Cape in front of the Bull. Hmmm? Well, I too will let it lie;
with one exception: You seem to be very obsessive about my posting(s) and my
supposed unclear responses, etc. I am on the digest. I don't have time to
type every darned word regarding the last post I'm responding to. However, I
have been striving to put the appropriate topic in the "Subject" line. Also,
if my Subject Line doesn't ring a bell, then, it's just possible that I
might be starting a NEW thread!!!!! K?

Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)