an ex-player piano ornament

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 01:27:01 -0400

At 4:55 PM -0800 6/28/03, Stephen Airy wrote:
>http://pianoplayer.hey.nu/pianopics/Ricca-cat2.jpg

Thanks, Stephen. That poor besieged cat looks like something from one
of my favorite movies, decades ago, Little Murders. I think of Alan
Arkin's role as the homicide detective. Those are AA batteries there
on the desk and not shell casings, right?

Mr. Bill

"If you are in a dilemma about where to park your car, ask your
hostess. If she is engaged, ask some responsible person who can
indicate a convenient spot"
     ...........Betty White's Teenage Dance Book (paperback, 1959)