outbreak of war - piano plates

Sun, 29 Jun 2003 23:26:08 +0200

Jonno writes

>>Also is there some reason why I should have to be in the middle of it ?

Of course not... Its really quite inexcusable. The whole thing could have been
handled off list with a simple request. Instead a public scene was made. For my
part I apologize to onlookers.

John Ross wrote:

> We have PTG Humour, PTG L. Possibly we should have a PTG War, and people
> with disagreements, could go off by themselves, and people that enjoy this
> type of thing, could subscribe to, so they could keep up, or add to. :-)
> Regards,

Grin... had there been the slightest desire by my counterpart in this to do
anything in private, I would recieved a quite private note raising the objection
instead of... well instead of what was written.

For my part..and as is my habit with such things... I'll let it go a couple
posts ... then I refuse any other public discussion. My private address is open
for anyone wishing constructive exchange on this or anyother matter.

Sorry again Junno and all others.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne