outbreak of war - piano plates

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 18:58:52 -0500

Jonno asks: As a new comer to this site I have to ask if the outbreak of
hostilities between messrs XXX/YYY is usual or "normal"?

Not usually normal. Usually abnormal, in fact, but sometimes normal.
Usually.

Real Answer: I've replaced the names with variables because there are
occasional spats here between various folks. (Even cute, lovable little
I have succumbed.) Be a little patient and not too thin-skinned. These
things always blow over. Delete is a powerful function.

The good piano tips and business advice far outweigh the occasional
blivit on this circuit. There is also a genuine undercurrent of
friendship and camaraderie that shows up between the lines here.

The truth is, we're kind of a big family of mostly grown-ups with common
interests but distinctly different personalities.

Spat happens.

Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO

Definition: A blivit is ten lbs. of fresh manure in a sack that only
holds five.

---