that's where I left it

Ed Carwithen edwithen@oregontrail.net
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 19:44:28 -0700

I was tuning a piano in a boarding school this past March.  While =
adjusting the pedals I took off the lower panel, and there was a set of =
some 3 or 4 "Men's magazines beside the pedals.  This piano was in the =
common area of the school and a rather large group of students was in =
the room at the time.  I said nothing, and didn't bother, move or even =
touch the magazines, but after going back out to my truck for the vacuum =
cleaner; when I returned the magazines had disappeared. =20

Very interesting....

Ed Carwithen
John Day, OR