Electric Hammer Shank Bending Pliers

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Thu, 1 May 2003 13:32:09 +0200

with an alcohol  burning light, or whatever hot source, and pliers
that look like wire bending plier, but larger with a channel for the
shank.

They are sold by Meyne in Germany, don't see them on other catalogues
actually.

I ordered twice the electric bending pliers fropm Yamaha, but never
receveid them actually. they are very expensive.

You can find an alcohol lamp, and use the kind of pliers that where
used for hairdressing in time .
I understand that the heating elements can be baught separately, most
probably these can be find from elsewere and adapted to your pliers
(while I did not find some).

Best Regards.

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et réparation de pianos.