Today's Mystery - String Gone Flat

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Wed, 14 May 2003 09:09:45 +0200

Hello,

Probably it will break, or the Becket have pulled out, check the
bridge pins just in case, and the seating on the frame pin(easely
bended)

I noticed that in concert, when under banging I hear unissons slipping
awfully, the string break ASAP afterthat.

Best Regard

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et réparation de pianos.

PianoTech