HOLD THE PHONE CENTRAL.... something very wrong

Thu, 22 May 2003 22:15:36 +0200

Brian Lawson wrote:

> Hi, in this country lots of emails are apparently coming from
> support@microsoft.com within these emails is a password hacking virus
> with a .pi attachment, don't even read it as I believe it is on a
> script that activates when you view the email.
>

> Brian

Yes, I've recieved one of those also. But a program I have that checks
mails before I bring them down to my machine caught this as a virus
containing email and marked it for deletion. " MailWasher " ... a handy
inbetween to further protect your mail and pretty effective as a spam
limiter as well. Does NOT replace other anti virus softeware... but a
darn good augmentation.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne