Back checking Height and an incredible help

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Thu, 29 May 2003 10:28:32 +0200

Hi !

Then why the tone is changing so much with changes in aftertouch (on
properly voiced hammers ?)

We check that the tails aren't rubbing so I don't believe it it the reason.

Again I believe a better energy transfer towards the action, and the same
effect occurs in verticals to some point.

Best
Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.

PianoTech