November PTG Journal

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 10:56:42 EST

         Hi John
  I'll second the nice job on the journal. Graphics & color make it a 21st
century publication. As for those who have complained that it's too fancy for
whats between the pages I couldn't agree less. The quality of info & articles is
very good. If it really does look a bit like Fine Woodworking , then take it
as a huge compliment.  Having recently recieved many old copies of the journal
from my Dad from the fifties I can say we've come aloooong ways.
     Uhh by the way ask Chris to pass  the pie please?
  Dale Erwin
Cy Shuster wrote:
> Another great issue.  John, did you actually bake a pumpkin pie with a crust
> of crossed tuning forks, or is that another great rendering?

Thanks Cy,

No computer trickery here, just a photo. Chris baked it and we both had
a little taste of thanksgiving in September. The forks were both A440
but I prefer the flavor of A442 myself.

John Hartman RPT

John Hartman Pianos
Rebuilding Steinway and Mason & Hamlin