Short Treble (sustain?)/RicB

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 15:48:04 +0100

Hi,

Dont know for sure when it comes to bridge, but I guarantee you that
the nice bronze laquer is not to be allowed to stay in agraffes holes,
nor on the capo of the grand piano.
I noticed also dampening from some extra soundboard laquer (thick
laquer) that was impeding the termination.

But a hard top coating, if it does not bother with rendering ?

Best

Isaac OLEG

------------------------------------
PianoTech