Steinways for sale

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 10:57:36 EST

In a message dated 11/2/2003 5:24:27 AM Pacific Standard Time,
dcampbell@sprynet.com writes:
B ser # 186017. UA ID # 213124    This instrument served in a faculty studio
until about five years ago, at which time it was moved to a classroom. It is
in less than good condition, with strings notched at the agraffes resulting in
string jumps when tuning. A couple of whippen have started to come apart and
hammers are worn. Soundboard has cracks. Starting bid is $10,000.

If you have questions regarding the condition of these instruments, contact
me at dcampbell@sprynet.com

       Thanks sisncerely for thinking of me again.
     This piano ( S&SB) sounds rougher than the one I bought from the school
last year. It needed everything ! I paid 11k for that one. I'd be willing to
bid  $7500.00 on this one. It cost me 1000.00 to ship it. By the way is it
black?
          Regards  Dale Erwin
          Modesto Ca.
    209-577-8397