working on VT review

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Mon, 03 Nov 2003 14:52:49 +0000

Hi all-

I've been working on-and-off on a Verituner review for
the Journal.  There have been a few updates since the  release of the
machine, so I've had to restart a few times.  I've pretty much decided that
I don't want to repeat what's already available online and in the manual.  I
think this could be of use to both those that have never used a machine, and
those familiar with other platforms.  So..... I'm asking for some input from
those of you that don't use the VT; what would you like to see covered in an
article about the Verituner?  I'm hoping to finally get this finished this
month!
Feel free to send a private note if you prefer. (drwoodwind@hotmail.com)

many thanks

Ron Koval
Chicagoland

Send instant messages to anyone on your contact list with  MSN Messenger
6.0.  Try it now FREE!  http://msnmessenger-download.com