OOPS!.... Correction: (was "Used Yamahas")

Rob Goodale rrg@unlv.nevada.edu
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 14:02:59 -0800

Oops... I was re-organizing my "in-box" and suddenly realized that I just
responded to a message from the list dated February 20th.  I guess that
makes it a little dated huh?  Got to keep up with that delete folder!  Oh
well, sorry for the "old news"!!

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV
I would definitely say too high, particularly for the one with some bridge
roll and little crown.  Sight unseen I would put them closer to $12,000.
The C-7 sounds better but I'd like to see it somewhere closer to about
$20,000, maybe less.

Let me guess, university pianos??

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV