Short Treble (sustain?)

Mon, 3 Nov 2003 20:02:31 -0800

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Richard Brekne=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: November 03, 2003 2:08 PM
  Subject: Re: Short Treble (sustain?)

   =20
  Delwin D Fandrich wrote:=20

      That said, I'd rather imagined these things being susceptable to =
string buzz with rather a more vertical character to it.... in so case I =
would think that grooved counter balance pins would lend themselves =
towards an increase in the tendency.RicB
    We did not find this to be the case.
    Del

  Which part... the vertical part, the grooved counter balance part, or =
both?

The vertical part.

  And I would be delighted to hear more about how far Baldwin went in =
this direction. Bridge aggraffes have fascinated me for several years =
now.=20

  RicB=20

Then surely you've read my several comments on this project over the =
past year or so.

Del