Verituner Review

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 08:40:07 -0800

John Ross said: "Hi Joe,
I never regretted, upgrading to a SATlll.
Major reason, the flash memory.
If the internal, battery or capacitor that supplies the hold on voltage for
the RAM gets low, your machine will not work. It requires a sendback to
Inventronics for reprogramming, and replacement of the capacitor, and
battery. Note this is not the rechargeable one.
The other good things about the SATlll over the previous ones is the
automatic note advance and the smaller size, also the longer battery life.
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada

John,
I understand all of that. However, my SATII has been upgraded by
Inventronics, (minus the FAC BS!). The only time I use the memories, is for
MY pitchraise program and for Historic Temperaments! Use of the memories for
anything else is purely the "Horse Pucky" I referred to.<G> As for the note
advance....I don't like it....it doesn't suit the way I use the machine. As
for the size....I already said it's too small for my big "Meat Hooks"!<G>
Another thing I don't like about the SATIII is the Super Sensitive Buttons.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares Are I