Key dip

Michael Spalding spalding48@earthlink.net
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 07:54:57 -0600

Clyde,

You probably already checked this, but since you don't mention it...  How's
the lost motion?  Hammer blow distance?  If there's negative lost motion
(found motion?) fixing that might be all you need.  If not, see if you can
manipulate the hammer rest rail to gain a little additional blow distance
in the bass, crank the capstains down, and maybe that will do it??

Mike