Yamaha hammers

Thu, 6 Nov 2003 07:01:57 -0800

I've scheduled a major voicing of a Yamaha C7 with quarried hammers for
next week and finally broke down a bought myself a cordless Dremel
(actually Craftsman $29.99) for the job.  You need to buy a 1/32" collett
to hold the needle.  An extra battery doesn't hurt either.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net

So,

HREF="http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/399/six_degrees_of_tonality.html">