irate customer

kenneth.gerler kenneth.gerler@prodigy.net
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 16:39:07 -0600

Hi all,
Reminds me of the time I tuned a spinet that had been in storage for quite a
while allowing the rubber grommets to dry out even more. The piano was
unplayable it was so out of tune when I started AND the customer was not
there, left the house unlocked for me to come and tune.

It took me several months to get my money and another trip to explain what
had happened while in storage. Needless to say I lost the account and the
associated church. (Later found out that these people left the church
shortly after as they didn't get along with church people either).

Ken Gerler