Terry's Irate Customer

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Thu, 06 Nov 2003 18:51:32 -0600

>Terry,
>No where in there do I see an apology!!!!! I'd not put her in my data base
>as a repeat customer, for that reason.
>Best Regards,
>
>Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)

Ah, but the folks that get caught like this and let off the hook with just
the right amount of embarrassment very often end up as extremely loyal and
trusting customers that generate a lot of referrals. Everyone got educated,
Terry got paid, and both Terry and the customer are
happy/relieved/grateful. It looks to me like everyone eventually did good
on this one.

I give it a 7.5 - 8.5, depending on the amount on the check for the second
trip.

Ron N