Full Service Appointments

Thu, 6 Nov 2003 19:56:53 -0800

My approach is very similar.  Unfortunately, leaving the piano in a less
than adequate state ends up reflecting more on the technician than the
customer's willingness to pay.  It can be quite bad advertising.  And I
agree that simple voicing and minor adjustments to pedals and action need
to be part of a normal service call.  If the piano needs more extensive
work, then I schedule another appointment.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net