Full Service Appointments

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 07 Nov 2003 16:56:45 -0500

The warranty is usually adequate.  The extended warranty is just another way to
separate the customer from his/her money with hardly ever having to give
anything in return.

I used to offer extended warranties on Dampp-Chaser systems, adding two years to
the company's five.  How much should I have charged for that?  I reckon the
going rate would have been about $49.95/year, but I did it free as a sales
gimmick.  Yes, it did cost me a little, but rarely.  Why don't I do it anymore?
I don't know if I'll still be in business seven years from now.  Probably, but
who knows?

Regards, Clyde