OOheeee! An Increadible find. Need info please

Fri, 07 Nov 2003 18:06:51 -0600

At 00:43 11/8/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>Just so you know it... I  know a person who purchased a 1840's Graf for US
>50,000 Dollars just a couple years ago. It had been refurbished, not so
>much rebuilt. Origional finish I believe, most of the action wear and tear
>parts had been renewed... new strings and pins (of origional sort). But
>very much of the thing was pretty much origional.
>
>Seems to be a fairly big center for this kind of thing in Amsterdam. There
>are at least a few builders there, and a fairly reasonbly sized miljeu of
>players.
>
>You may just have stumbled across a silver egg there Rob.
>
>Cheers
>RicB

Darn, you anyway!! I was going to double his "thank you " and take it off
his hands... ;-}}}}

Conrad Hoffsommer, Decorah, IA
Household Hint: A set mouse trap placed on top on of your alarm clock
  will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep.