Fw: Accu-Tuner ad

Andrew & Rebeca Anderson anrebe@zianet.com
Sun, 09 Nov 2003 10:28:45 -0700

Michael,
So do I, I was taught that the tenor to base affect the sound-board and
plate most and that tuning treble before these would simply waste the
effort.  Anyone out there that can comment on that authoritatively?   Also
you get to check your progress in relation to A440 as you go and adjust as
may be needed in poor scaling situations.  I'm curious now.

Andrew