"The invisible tool"

Sun, 9 Nov 2003 17:26:49 -0000

------=_NextPart_001_00BB_01C3A6E6.A886C7C0
Hello Bob Davis
This is a late reply to your most interesting comments on the =
partial/harmonic frequencies on my model "A" S&S for which I thank you.
The figures you gave in that post make me ask how you derived them! Do =
you have a "Sierra" frequency meter to give such accurate read-outs? Or =
are these figures which are supplied by S&S? I should be very interested =
to see a full listing, in data-base format, of such accuracy so that, =
when tuning, the beats we hear can positively be identified as issuing =
from the result of which-ever partials beating together.
Regards
Michael G (UK)=20
                       Keyboard tuner to Glyndebourne since 1980=20
                 =20
                        Michael Gamble
                        Piano/Harpsichord Tuner/Tech.  "Westwick"
                        29 Shepherds Way
                        Ringmer
                        Sussex BN8 5LT
                        UK =20