on becoming a piano tech

Elwood Doss, Jr. edoss@charter.net
Sun, 9 Nov 2003 21:42:16 -0600

Joe has my "amen" on that!  I just switched.
Joy!
Elwood Doss, Jr.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Joe And Penny Goss=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2003 9:18 PM
  Subject: Re: on becoming a piano tech

  Hi Brad,
  Keep your day job and work into  it  take a good correspondence couse =
like the=20
  Randy Potter School of Piano Technology
  61592 Orion Drive Bend Or 97702
  541 382 5411
  Join the guild and further your education by taking classes.
  Then when you feel comfortable make the switch if you feel  you are =
ready to full time piano tech.
  Joe Goss
  imatunr@srvinet.com
  www.mothergoosetools.com