Machines, again, (was Accu-Tuner ad)

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 17:09:47 EST

Richard writes:

<< Personally, I think that music
will move away from traditional literature as the market forces more and
more use of electronics instead of acoustics. It has struck me as nearly
astounding how difficult it is to get any of the more experiemental
contemporary music produced, or get an audience of any size to attend. I
can only interpret this as revealing the majority of human kind are not
yet conditioned, or ready for it.  >>

Greetings,
  We have to remember that China is just coming out of its seclusion, and
with the numbers of people over there, there will be a tremendous wave of "new"
performers, students, and all that that entails.  If the rest of the world
became infatuated with Mozart and Beethoven, we can assume that there are many
millions of new ears that may be opening up, soon.
Regards,
Ed Foote RPT
 <A HREF="http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/399/six_degrees_of_tonality.html">
MP3.com: Six Degrees of Tonality</A>