MC gage experiment

Mon, 10 Nov 2003 20:34:49 -0800

Ron:

I appreciate you offering this.  If I may just clarify what might seem
obvious.  Does this gauge, then, follow the panel around that you are
working on?  Once you have a reading for the size of your gauge at a
specific MC, do you simply put the gauge in the hot box with the panel and
when the gauge reads your target then it must be assumed that your panel
has also?  If that's the case, then I assume you take the gauge out when
the panel comes out and goes back in when the panel goes in.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net