Fw: Hammer glue

Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:06:10 +0100

Never could figure out why anyone would want to bother with this kind of
repair, unless perhaps the piano was of some ancient nature that it had
unique hammers or something of the sort.

With so many spares lying around, why not just pop on a new hammer....
needle it to match the voicing well enough, and be done with it ?

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.