an old broadwood

Bruce D. Rempe bruce@RempeFamily.net
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 08:09:01 -0600

I discovered an OLD straight-strung broadwood during a recent business trip.
It was in a lobby/lounge area -- and is actually still being used, as I
observed an evening party during my stay where the piano was used to lead
some singing.

It was pretty heavily coated with dust (on the inside), and I don't think
the owners have ANY IDEA what they have.

I've posted some pictures at http://www.RempeFamily.net/pics/broadwood/

Warning, these pictures are HIGH RESOLUTION, and may take a while to fully
load, especially if you have a low-speed connection to the internet.

My questions:

How old is this piano??

Is it worth anything??

Thank you in advance!