More on the Broadwood piano (Modified by Kent Swafford)

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:46:11

Hi John,

Your email program is "wrapping" the longer urls so when you click on the
link it takes you to an area that the website manager only can access. The
tiny url's are the identical site. You can manually type in the entire url
if you so wish.

At 10:32 AM 11/11/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi List,
>Why am I refused permission to access the pipermail/files/attachments, at
>the PTG server?
>I am a PTG member.
>Mind you having said that, I can view the tiny url's.
>Just wondering, if a psssword is needed, or a person has to subscribe.
>This is even correcting the site address, to a full line.
>Regards,
>John M. Ross

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca