Wurlitzer 1203 hybrid player

kenneth.gerler kenneth.gerler@prodigy.net
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 00:58:31 -0600

Hi List,
For those of you who have a info like "Lar", here is the correct and updated
information.

Morelock's Organ Parts & Service
37-A Main Street,
Rienzi, MS 38865-9702
(662) 462-7611
No email or website

They do support the model 1202, 1203, and 1402 players.

Ken Gerler

From: Larry Fisher <larryf@pacifier.com>
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Wurlitzer 1203 hybrid player
Message: 12

Hi all,

A resounding zero replies to my request, however I did find my service
manual for this model mixed in with a pile of Journals.  On the large white
envelope that houses the schematic is the name of the tech in LA as in
Louisiana  ...........    Martin Molack, 601 area code would make it
Mississippi.  Oh well.  I have no need to call him anymore but since I
brought it up, if anyone knows of Mr. Molack and if he is still warm, send
him my regards and best wishes.

I'm off to fix this player in Salem this AM.

I hope y'all are having a prosperous season.  The fall colors here were
better than usual this year.

Lar