Student tech needs wisdom from tech sages

Rob Goodale rrg@unlv.nevada.edu
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:46:32 -0800

I think your response was perfect, couldn't have done it better myself.  =
You may want to consider offering to assist them in finding a better =
instrument, for example going with them to the dealer.  Although this =
would take time on your behalf you would likely keep them as faithful
clients for life, (no pun intended but a pretty good one), and may even =
get referrals out of the congregation.  Just something to consider.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV=20
  Do you agree with my recommendation and observations?

  Thanks oh wise ones!

  Jeff Schlaybach
  Robesonia, PA