pinblock duplicating jig

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 17:43:15 -0500

I just measure and cut. I don't mean to sound flippant with that, but =
how else would one make a pinblock?

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: ANRPiano@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, November 14, 2003 8:47 AM
  Subject: pinblock duplicating jig

  List,

  After searching the archives for any comment regarding pinblock =
duplicating jigs I came up with very little.  I know about Shawn Hoar's =
set up but I need some ideas which will work with my small shop and =
limited machining skills.  I have a number of hard to fit blocks coming =
up in the next several months in addition to the one I just pulled so I =
have some motivation and time now.

  Did I miss a conversation on this topic or does anyone care to share =
their experience? =20

  Any help would be appreciated.

  Andrew Remillard
  ANRPiano.com