The Runaway Piano (OT)

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 23:57:17 -0500

At 10:35 PM -0600 11/14/03, Ron Nossaman wrote:
>>Barbara Richmond, RPT
>>somewhere near Peoria, IL
>>
>>PS  Are you related to Mr. Bill?
>
>No. I'm taller, have more hair, and only relate intermittently.

Ron, I'm related to you in certain limited circumstances, for
instance when a relative of yours leaves a substantial portion of
their estate to me. Even when this lawful bequest is furiously
contested by the rest of your family. Also, when your family wants to
throw a celebration of a major birthday of mine. So, yes, I'd agree.
Only intermittently.

As far as Barbara goes, well, I could relate to that. BTW, her
signature makes it sound as though she's traveling on the road with
Vice Pres. Cheney. Have you picked up anything about this on your
police scanner?

Mr. Bill

"A man who tells the truth is bound to be found out sooner or later."
     ...........Uncle Harry in "The Tailor of Panama"