pinblock duplicating jig

Sat, 15 Nov 2003 20:19:00 -0000

Hello all - and Glenn too who wrote:
"For example I flat badly dinged keysticks with a flycutter on the =
mill."
Here's another example of needing someone with a sharp one-liner =
riposte!
e.g. "Flycutter" a complex tool consisting of a bat like blade with very =
fast and sharp pellet for decapitating flies. It is operated by a =
trigger which ignites a blue touch-paper which in turn explodes a small =
charge within an enclosed tube releasing from its open end a sharpened =
lead pellet to slice the head off the offending marauding bluebottle.
and:
"dinged" the sound a broken bell makes instead of donged.
etc.
I leave the keysticks to someone on the list with a more fertile =
imagination. Or the truth.
The "mill" is obviously on the Floss.

Regards
Michael G (UK)