The Runaway Piano (OT)

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 22:52:25 -0500

At 9:12 AM -0600 11/15/03, Barbara Richmond wrote:
>Darn you, Mr. Bill, you've blown my cover!  Hope you realize you've now put
>all women at risk in Central Illinois who masquerade as piano
>technicians/first grade room mothers.

Hey, Major Barb, it's the War on Turkeyism and someone has to be in
the trenches. The whole nation admires your sacrifice to rid us of
turkeys.

BTW, I had some trouble backing up my suspicions. I eventually had to
submit a Freedom-of-Informants Act request, and I got snagged for
awhile by the Us'R'Patriots Act. I know now that you're going to get
visited by alot of people who want to ask questions about your
office, apparently a nomadic one. And that the first thing you lost
was your security clearance. Heck, it happened to an ambassador's
wife, who was a C.I.A. operative. Don't worry about reintegrating
with your neighborhood, now as a celebrity status. Most of them think
you're a hero. If you *do* need a little protecting after leaving the
company, the local republican party has a very good infrastructure
for that, too.

Ummmmm Boy! I can almost smell those turkeys roasting now.

Mr. Bill

"If ducks were smart enough and well-built enough, they'd be shooting
at us. It's not my fault they can't aim and shoot."
     ...........Talk Show host Rush Lamebaugh, explaining why duck
hunting is a sport, 1/12/98