The Runaway Piano (OT)

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 23:18:35 -0500

At 11:18 PM -0600 11/14/03, Ron Nossaman wrote:
>When?

Only intermittently. When it happens, you'll hear about it. (Although
a great aunt of yours left me an Everett grand piano last year, there
haven't been any significant financial bequests in a few years.)

>Cheney's from Richmond? Isn't that in Virginia?

Yes, and for that reason, everyone in that office has that same last
name. It's also easy for people to confuse with going to Richmond VA
to work for some sort of government agency. So is your scanner tuned
to the local 911 network, or do you also have that nation security
council crystal for listening in to secret service among others?

FWIW, I was left on this planet fifty years ago as the by-product of
insidious mind-control and cross-fertilization experiments carried on
by space aliens, in a mothership hovering just out of sight up at the
north pole. Fortunately, I was already six years old at the time, and
a foster home was easily found.

No, I haven't seen you at any of my family reunions recently. I guess
Barbara has a solid answer to her question. BTW, that was an A+
pop-quiz you turned in, on Thursday.

Mr. Bill

"I go, two plus like, three is pretty much totally five. Whatever"
     ...........The new math