Pianos from / in vietnam?

Gregor W ptgklavierbauer@hotmail.com
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 18:31:47 +0000

Hi List,

i´m a german piano-technician and perhaps my girlfriend and me are going to
live in Vietnam (Ho Chi Min City/Saigon) as she applied for a good job there
for next year.

Is anybody out there from vietnam? Does anybody know the situation for
technicians in vietnam? Are there manufacturer? If i go there i will think
about setting up my own business, just tuning and maintenance  (only field
service). In Saigon live 8 million people, i am sure there are some pianos
too. I tried to find information about shops or tuners there, but i couldn´t
find anything.

Can you help me?

Gregor

Wußten Sie, daß Sie Ihren Hotmail-Posteingang auch über den MSN Messenger
abrufen können? http://messenger.msn.de Jetzt kostenlos downloaden und
einfach testen!