Pianos from / in vietnam?

Rob Goodale rrg@unlv.nevada.edu
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 11:11:53 -0800

I ran a search and found a business directory in Vietnam.  There are several
listings for musical instrument manufactures, distributors, etc.  You might
want to continuing your search from here which could possibly lead you to
what you are looking for.

Link here:

http://www.vietbig.com/SearchPage.asp?keyword=165910&keyname=Musical%20Instruments-Whsle%20~%20Mfrs&radiobutton=Product&cboProvince=(All)&txtAction=search

Rob Goodale, RPT