Piano Empty Trees WAS Re: Help with Steinway Model..(OT)

Barbara Richmond piano57@flash.net
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 20:32:38 -0600

Ric,

The concerto??? Do you have a karaoke accompaniment for it (at 440, =
please)?  I suppose there could be some sort of foot switch to get the =
orchestra to come in at the right places.  Golly, that *would* be fun. =20

Sorry, I'm not a great unknown talent waiting to be discovered.  :-)   I =
have *some* talent, though, and love to play.

Actually, I was thinking more in terms of the second movement from =
Grieg's Sonata.  It's got a little something for everyone--simple =
singing melody, section of noodling around, next, a big, exciting let's =
knock em over part, and then, back to a heart wrenching recap of the =
beginning.  Bring a handkerchief if you're the emotional type.  It just =
doesn't get any schmaltzier than this.  :-)

Barbara Richmond, RPT=20
somewhere near Peoria, IL

----- Original Message -----=20