Piano Funnies for 11/20 (UNmodified by Kent Swafford)

Rob Goodale rrg@unlv.nevada.edu
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 14:30:33 -0800

Why do we need to send them to files@ptg.org at all?  Attachments or
embedded files always works for me.  Surely there must be a way to program
the silly thing to recognize items posted by subscribers is not spam.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV