Piano Funnies for 11/20 (UNmodified by Kent Swafford)

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 17:18:42 -0600

>When I first started putting files on the web by way of files@ptg.org I
>was fairly proud of myself for figuring out how to substitute the photo
>files with URLs and to do so unobtrusively.
>
>Unfortunately, the new updated version of my mail program doesn't let me
>make the substitution without automatically adding the "Modified by ..."
>phrase to the subject.
>
>Kent

You apparently don't update often enough to have noticed that a "new
updated version" of anything is never unobtrusive. Often barely
recognizable, yes, but never unobtrusive. User choices seem to disappear
too, as everything becomes more automatic. I'm waiting for the "Disable
Whiz-Bang: List Actual Preferences" item in the configuration menu. That
is, if there is still a configuration menu.

Ron N