OT Re: Alphabet soup and my name

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 23:39:19 -0500

At 8:09 PM -0800 11/20/03, Joseph Garrett wrote:
>Hey! If'n ya is gunna uz my name, please spell it rite!!!!!<G>

I knew the French spelling would get your attention. (and I was only
using you as a convenient example.)

>And yes, I'm the one that complains about the photos, etc. that are nothing
>more than "Alphabet Soup" on the Digest. It's just one of those small
>annoyances. I've learned to just go through the extra steps and access the
>"piper" thingee. If it sounds interesting...I access. If it doesn't then I
>leave well enough alone.

It's useful to find out what other people's computer experience is.

>BTW, still waiting for something "funny".<G>

Mr. Bipp

"If you jabber like a jabberwocky and if you walk like a jabberwocky,
You must be a jabberwocky"
     ........... two punchy guys