Insurance Appraisal

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 17:14:28 -0500

Terry,

I can't recall that I was ever asked for an appraisal for insurance
purposes, but I often thought that if I was, I would give two values --
what it might cost to replace the piano with one that matches its
current condition, and what it would cost to replace it with a new one
of similar quality.

Regards,
Clyde