Impact tuning hammer.....wanted.

cswearingen@daigger.com cswearingen@daigger.com
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 07:20:22 -0600

Richard,

Be careful when considering the purchase of an impact hammer.  There are
fairly exact dimensions that need to be followed for the tool to work
optimally.

My recommendation to you is to contact Keith Bowman through Renner USA.  Go
to www.rennerusa.com and let them know you want Keith to contact you
regarding an impact lever.  He will contact you directly and you can
discuss your needs.  Keith made me an impact hammer about 3 years ago and I
love it.  I also had a special impact T-hammer made by Mike Swendsen for
grand pianos.  The dimensional design for the T-hammer is even more
critical.

I find the impact method much easier than a traditional lever and I will
never switch back!

Corte Swearingen
Chicago