grand piano purchase

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 03:19:05 EST

Clyde,

The budget would be a determining factor.  A Steinway B would be nice.  I
personally prefer a BB Mason and Hamlin, which I didn't see on the list.

I feel that the Kawai RX-6 is possibly the best value on the list.  They have
a very sweet, rich sound, the actions are quite servicable and they tune as
easily as any piano I've ever encountered.  The Ancott price is suggested
retail, but I'm sure and RX6 or a C7 could be had for quite a bit less in most
metropolitan areas.

Enjoy your search and the results thereof!

Dave Stahl