Hammers- alcohol treatment/Isaac

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 22:06:55 -0600

Hi Michael,
                     I am available for private tuition, next time I'm back
in the UK.  Very expensive: About 3 pints of Best Bitter.
If you send your mailing address, I will mail you a copy of my Journal
articles..   A 40Watt Weller soldering Iron with an American bit will work
just fine.

Regards The Pirate from Plymouth.
Jolly Roger