Joining a Professional Organization - Michael Gamble UK

Thu, 27 Nov 2003 11:09:55 -0000

Hello Capn. Joe
Thanks for your advice! What's holding you back....fear? Yes... Be afraid...
Be very afraid!...
What AM I saying here? Ha! Ha! Ha..m.m.m.m !Who's afraid of Verginia Woolf?
Not I! And No, I don't live in a cave - but thanks for thinking of it! And I
certainly don't take any offense! Why should I?  I just like chatting to you
guys, getting and giving information useful to all and sundry (hopefully)
but still don't get a hankering for joining any Association. I'm on my own -
and it's great! BTW I haven't got any Euros. Just good old Sterling. As for
la-de-da... wozzat? I agree with: "no matter how long you have been in this
Industry, there are always new and better ways that arise" which is why I
join in with you on this site. If you'd rather I left you all in peace? OK,
shall do.
Regards
Michael G (UK) In the heart if the Sussex Downs - where the sun always
shines (somewhere)