Joining a Professional Organization - Michael Gamble UK

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 11:16:30 -0500

On Nov 27, 2003, at 6:09 AM, Michael Gamble wrote:

> If you'd rather I left you all in peace?

No, don't leave but please contemplate Joe's advice. *This list* is
sponsored (ie the volunteer services of list administrator and software
guru Andy Rudoff and others, as well as the hardware servers) by the
US-based PTG.
It's Thanksgiving Day over here across the waters, and we're very
thankful for the volunteer spirit which brings us this list (including
all the postings), as well as the Piano Technicians Journal, our great
annual Institute and regional conferences, local chapter technical
presentations, and the good-willed
helpin'-out-yr-fellow-member-and-even-techs-who-aren't-members.
Think again about joining your PTA, or even the PTG as an
"International Correspondent" (a very very good deal which is still an
option).
Best wishes to all,
Patrick Draine